Change at the Top: For First Time Since 2014, Someone Other Than Brookville Top Seed for D9 Class 2A Team Duals Powered by Luton’s Plumbing, Heating, AC
BROOKVILLE, Pa. – This year’s District 9 Class 2A team dual tournament, scheduled for Saturday (Feb. 4) at Brookville Jr./Sr. High School,...
Rocking the House; Roxbury Late Shot Gives Union OT Win Over Keystone Boys; Jburg Works OT for Win Over Cameron
KNOX, Pa. – Skyler Roxbury’s layup off a pass from Trey Fleming with 4.5 seconds left in overtime lifted Union to...
Late Snelick Layup Gives St. Marys Girls Win; Clearfield, Port Win Closes Ones; Punxsy Takes Control of D9 League
DUBOIS, Pa. – Jayssa Snelick’s layup with 28.5 seconds left lifted visiting St. Marys to a 37-34 win over DuBois Central...
Chuzie Sets Girls’ Wins Mark at Prep/Villa; Slippery Rock, Franklin Notch Overtime Wins Jan. 30, 2023
FAIRVIEW, Pa. – Doug Chuzie notched career win No. 267, the most in Cathedral Prep/Villa Maria girls’ basketball history, in a...
/ 3 days ago
Jan. 30 basketball scores powered by Pizza Hut
GUYS MILLS, Pa. – Watch live as Cambridge Springs takes on Maplewood in a battle of the top two teams in...
RUSSELL, Pa. – Watch live as Northwestern travels to Eisenhower for a District 10 Region 3 girls’ basketball clash.
- Change at the Top: For First Time Since 2014, Someone Other Than Brookville Top Seed for D9 Class 2A Team Duals Powered by Luton’s Plumbing, Heating, AC February 2, 2023
- Feb. 2, 2023 D9/D10 Basketball Schedules Powered by Hunter’s Station Golf Club February 2, 2023
- Feb. 1, 2023 Small College Hoops: Pitt-Bradford’s Schneider Reaches 1,000-Point Milestone in Win February 2, 2023
- Schmader Sisters Lead Brockway to OT Win at Union; Curwensville Gets First Victory February 2, 2023
- Sheffield Boys Hold Off Brockway; Cranberry Squeaks Past Commodore Perry; ECC Tops DuBois February 1, 2023