Change at the Top: For First Time Since 2014, Someone Other Than Brookville Top Seed for D9 Class 2A Team Duals Powered by Luton’s Plumbing, Heating, AC
BROOKVILLE, Pa. – This year’s District 9 Class 2A team dual tournament, scheduled for Saturday (Feb. 4) at Brookville Jr./Sr. High School,...
ULYSSES, Pa. – Down 12 heading to the second quarter, Port Allegany turned to Kayleigha Dowell to get them back in...
STRATTANVILLE, Pa. – Using a 9-0 run at the end of the third quarter into the fourth quarter, Clarion-Limestone swept the...
Franklin Beats Route 8 Rival Oil City in Battle for First in Region 6; Greenville Gets Big Win Over Sharon; Colon Shines for Titusville
FRANKLIN, Pa. – Franklin built a 10-point lead after the first quarter and never looked back in a 67-51 win over...
/ 2 days ago
NEW BETHLEHEM, Pa. – Redbank Valley won five matches via pin in a 39-30 win over Clarion.
/ 2 days ago
Jan. 31 basketball scores powered by Pizza Hut
- Change at the Top: For First Time Since 2014, Someone Other Than Brookville Top Seed for D9 Class 2A Team Duals Powered by Luton’s Plumbing, Heating, AC February 2, 2023
- Feb. 2, 2023 D9/D10 Basketball Schedules Powered by Hunter’s Station Golf Club February 2, 2023
- Feb. 1, 2023 Small College Hoops: Pitt-Bradford’s Schneider Reaches 1,000-Point Milestone in Win February 2, 2023
- Schmader Sisters Lead Brockway to OT Win at Union; Curwensville Gets First Victory February 2, 2023
- Sheffield Boys Hold Off Brockway; Cranberry Squeaks Past Commodore Perry; ECC Tops DuBois February 1, 2023